|Publisher||Aalborg Stiftstidende A/S|
History and profile
The paper was established by a group of priests in Aalborg in 1767. It was part of the Stiftstidende dailies. The other two Stiftstidende newspapers were published in Odense, Fyens Stiftstidende, which was founded in 1772, and in Aarhus, namely Århus Stiftstidende, which was started in 1794.
The paper was published by Aalborg Stiftstidende A/S. Aalborg Stiftstidende had no political affiliation. However, the paper was close to the Chamber of Industry and Commerce and was a member of the Chamber.
From 1999 the paper was published under the name Nordjyske Stiftstidende.
- "To benefit and entertain". Nordjyske Holding. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
- "Factsheet Denmark" (PDF). Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark. January 2007. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
- "Denmark media". Iran Embassy. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
- "Company Profile. Aalborg Stiftstidende A/S". Bloomberg Business. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
- Yearbook of Nordic Statistics 1988. Nordic Council of Ministers. 1963. p. 354. GGKEY:SF2455YSWU5. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
- Bent Flyvbjerg (28 February 1998). Rationality and Power: Democracy in Practice. University of Chicago Press. p. 107. ISBN 978-0-226-25449-4. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
- Aske Kammer (2013). "News on the Web" (PhD Thesis). Aske Kammer. Retrieved 9 May 2015.