Dan Michael Knudsen
|Dan Michael Knudsen|
|High Commissioner for the Faroe Islands|
Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Søren Christensen|
2 March 1962|
Dan Michael Knudsen (born 2 March 1962) is the current High Commissioner for the Faroe Islands (Rigsombudsmanden på Færøerne). Knudsen was appointed to the office in 2008, succeeding Søren Christensen. He previously worked in the Department of Finance in the Faroese home rule government, 1997–2000:
- 2005–2007 Specialist consultant, the High Commissioner of the Faroe Islands
- 2000–2005 Head of Section, the High Commissioner of the Faroe Islands
- 1997–2000 Head of Section, the Faroese Home Rule Government, Department of Finance
- "Statsministeriet - The High Commissioner of the Faeroe Islands". stm.dk. Retrieved 2014-08-23.
- Information on the High Commissioner from the official Danish Prime Minister website.