July 13, 2002|
Seattle, Washington, U.S.
|Headquarters||Seattle, Washington, U.S.|
DomainTools, LLC provides DNS research tools that use a database of domain name, IP address, and WHOIS data. These tools are used for brand protection, domain monitoring, domain valuation, and cybercrime investigation. Other services include a name suggestion, patented reverse IP address, and a combined screenshot history view that incorporates millions of screenshots that shows how a website looked recently or in the past.
The WHOIS function is an online database where people can search for a DOMAIN-NAME and find out the contact information of the DOMAIN-OWNER.
- "DomainTools.net WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools". WHOIS. Retrieved 2016-11-01.
- Linton, Morgan (14 October 2013). "Domaining MBA Monday: Why DomainTools Is Such A Critical Tool For Domainers". Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- Krebs, Brian (6 February 2014). "Deconstructing the $9.84 Credit Card Hustle". Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- "Domaintools.com". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- "Company Overview of DomainTools, LLC". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- Official website
- "Daily Changes". DomainTools.
Freely reporting daily DNS changes and web hosting activity