|— Golfer —|
Van Lanschot Senior Open 2012
May 29, 1962|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||130 lb (59 kg; 9.3 st)|
|Current tour(s)||European Seniors Tour|
Japan Golf Tour
|Number of wins by tour|
Gerry Norquist (born May 29, 1962) is an American professional golfer.
Norquist was born in Portland, Oregon and turned professional relatively late at the age of 26. He played most of his tournament golf in Asia, predominantly on the Asian Tour where he won five titles, and later on the Japan Golf Tour. His biggest win came in 1999 at the European Tour co-sanctioned Benson and Hedges Malaysian Open, which gave him a two-year exemption on that tour.
European Tour wins (1)
Asian Tour wins (5)
- 1995 Royal Perak Classic
- 1996 Omega Asian PGA Championship
- 1997 DFS Galleria Guam Open
- 1998 Volvo Asian Matchplay Championship
- 1999 Benson and Hedges Malaysian Open (co-sanctioned by the European Tour)
Other wins (7)
- 1989 PGA Assistant Professionals Championship (PGA Pacific Northwest Section event)
- 1990 El Junko Open (Venezuela)
- 1993 Malaysian Open
- 1994 Palm Springs Open (PGA Southern California Section event)
- 1997 Mercuries Taiwan Masters (prior to Asian Tour sanctioning)
- 2002 Sedona Open (PGA Southwest Section event)
- 2004 Sedona Open (PGA Southwest Section event)
- "26 Asian PGA winners for Hero Honda Masters". The Tribune (India). February 10, 2002. Retrieved June 15, 2010.
- "Indian golfer's brilliance highlights Asian Tour season". The Star (Malaysia). December 22, 2006. Retrieved June 15, 2010.
- Gerry Norquist at the PGA Tour official site
- Gerry Norquist at the European Tour official site
- Gerry Norquist at the Asian Tour official site
- Gerry Norquist at the Japan Golf Tour official site