Manfred Krifka (born 1956) is director of the Center for General Linguistics (Zentrum für Allgemeine Sprachwissenschaft, ZAS) in Berlin, a professor at the Humboldt University of Berlin, and editor of the academic journal Theoretical Linguistics.
Notes and references
- Krifka, Manfred (1998). "The Origins of Telicity". Pages 197–235 in S. Rothstein (ed.). Events and grammar. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Press.
- Manfred Krifka — official staff bio page at Humboldt
- Works by Manfred Krifka — bibliography at PhilPapers
- Manfred Krifka in Amherst — photo of Krifka during a visit to the University of Massachusetts Amherst in 2004
- Dinner at Amadeus after the conference — photo of Krifka after the fourth Formal Semantics in Moscow Conference (FSiM 4, 2008) [taken by Barbara Partee and uploaded at Flickr]
- Theoretical Linguistics — official website of the journal