|Look up naib in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Naib 'نائب' is an Arabic word for 'Deputy' or 'Representative of Authority'.
Naib or NAIB may also refer to:
- National Association of Intercollegiate Basketball or National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Naib, a ruler of Massawa who acted as a viceroy to the Ottoman caliphate
- Naib, a local leader in Dagestan during the Caucasian Imamate
- Naib, a leader of a Fremen community in Frank Herbert's Dune universe
- Accident Investigation Board Norway, English translation of the Norway Accident Investigation Board