"Parabole" redirects here. For the genus of moth, see Parabole (moth).
See also: Wiktionary:parabole
For a story with hidden meaning. called a "parabola" in some languages, see Parable.
A parabola is a mathematical curve.
Parabola may also refer to:
- The Parabola Allegory, a Rosicrucian allegory attributed to Hinricus Madathanus, c.1630.
- Parabola (magazine), a magazine published by The Society for the Study of Myth and Tradition
- "Parabola (song)", by Tool
- Parabola (album), by Gil Evans
- "Parabola", a song by the band Jawbreaker on Bivouac (album)
- Parabola (moth), a genus of moth
- Note: There is also a different genus of moth called Parabole (moth).