28 May 1978|
Ludhiana, Punjab, India
|Occupation||Singer, Musician, Actor, Businessman|
Shael Oswal is an Indian businessman and pop singer.
Shael Oswal was born in Ludhiana, Punjab, India, in a Marwari Jain family to veteran business baron Abhey Oswal and Aruna Oswal. His forefathers migrated to Ludhiana, Punjab from Rajasthan centuries ago. His original mother tongue is Rajasthani/Hindi. He is a commerce graduate and completed his graduation from Mumbai University, Mumbai.
Hasna Kamal tera nachna Kamal jaana, Heeriye, Jindri, Dasve Sajna, Umar Bhar, Airbaar, Zindgi, Jaan ve, Bandishein, Party Cat, Baby Ya Fly, Nachle Soniye tu, Baatein, Kaate Kate, Aaja Soniye, Dil Jaaniyan, Teri Yaad Mein, Pehla Nash, 7 Days, Abhi Abhi, Gal Sun, Ek Tera Pyar, Guftagoo
- "And the son Shael shine... - The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2002-09-23. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- "Passion, Pop, Punjabi pizzazz". The Hindu. 2002-12-02. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- "Niazi Nizami Brothers and Shael perform at 6th Global Film Festival Noida 2013 in Bhopal – The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- "Shael's ready for Bollywood – Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2007-11-29. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- Shael Oswal on Facebook
- Shael Oswal on Twitter
- Shael Oswal on YouTube
- Shael's Abhi Abhi....(((Shael Official)))
- Shael's Khwaishein featuring Ankita Mishra