The American Lawyer
This article is about the law magazine. For the book by attorney Johnnie Cochran, see Johnnie Cochran.
|Based in||New York City|
- The annual "Am Law 100" and "Am Law 200" surveys, which rank United States law firms by number of attorneys, profits per partner, and overall revenue
- "The View From the Top" (annual poll of law firm chairpersons)
- "Corporate Scorecard"
- "Kleman, former Consumer Reports editor, hired as editor of American Lawyer". talkingbiznews.com.
- Blumenthal, Jeff (May 4, 2012), "Per-lawyer revenue up", Philadelphia Business Journal, bizjournals.com, retrieved May 16, 2012
Citation partially supports content of line item
- AmericanLawyer.com: About us
- "The American Lawyer". americanlawyer.com.