The Pink Diamond
|The Pink Diamond|
|Directed by||Rochus Gliese|
|Produced by||Erich Pommer|
Richard Kepler (play) |
Xenia Desni |
|Cinematography||Fritz Arno Wagner|
|8 March 1926|
The Pink Diamond (German:Der rosa Diamant) is a 1926 German silent comedy drama film directed by Rochus Gliese and starring Xenia Desni, Rudolf Klein-Rogge and William Dieterle. It was based on the play Karriere by Richard Kepler. The film's sets were designed by Egon Eiermann. It premiered on 8 March 1926.
- Xenia Desni as Nelly
- Rudolf Klein-Rogge as Stuart, Theaterdirektor
- William Dieterle as Tobian
- Ginette Maddie as Bessie
- Hans Rameau as Robert
- Adolf Zurmühl as Regisseur Held
- Alice Hechy as Lady Fox, Revuestar
- Aleksander Marten
- Oreste Bilancia as Direktor Pepperini
- Lydia Potechina as Wirtin zum 'Blökenden Ochsen'
- Max Schreck as Watson - Diener Lady Fox'
- Grange, William. Cultural Chronicle of the Weimar Republic. Scarecrow Press, 2008.
- Hardt, Ursula. From Caligari to California: Erich Pommer's life in the International Film Wars. Berghahn Books, 1996.