Theodore Edward Dowling
Theodore Edward Dowling (1837 – 1921), Archdeacon in Syria, was an Anglican Priest and historian, who studied the ancient oriental churches and made numerous scholarly publications of books regarding the church history of Armenia, Antioch, Eastern Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem and Georgia.
- Some of Archdeacon Dowling's numerous works which are of special value
- 1909: The Patriarchate of Jerusalem, Alexander Radischev, 1749-1802 (London)
- 1911: The Armenian Church, (Richard Clay & Sons Limited)
- 1911: Sketches of Georgian Church History (London: Elibron Classics series, first published in 1911 and re-published in 2003)
- Dowling, Theodore Edward (1837-1921) Archdeacon in Syria; National Archives
- Theodore Edward Dowling; The Online Books Page