|Headquarters||New York City, United States|
|Fraser Smart, Group President, HRS|
|Products||human resource consulting and outsourcing|
Number of employees
Buck Consultants is a global HR benefits and human resource consulting firm.
Buck provides services through its lines of business: Communication, Compensation, Global Consulting and Strategy, Global Technology and Delivery Solutions, Global Investment Advisors, Health and Productivity, Retirement, and Talent and HR Solutions.
Buck remained an independent organization until 1997 when it was acquired by Mellon Financial. The Buck Consultants brand name was scrapped in late 2003 when Mellon unified various business lines under the name Mellon Human Resource & Investor Solutions HR&IS). Affiliated Computer Services acquired Mellon’s HR business in 2005 and reintroduced the Buck Consultants brand. In 2010, ACS was sold to Xerox for $6.4 billion. Buck Consultants was later rebranded as "Buck Consultants at Xerox".
- Buck Leadership Team: Buck Consultants.com
- About Buck History page: Buck Consultants.com
- Google News: Mellon Buys Buck Consultants
- IPE Europe: Buck Consultants change name in Mellon rebranding
- HRO Today: ACS Acquires Mellon HR&IS
- "Buck Consultants renames to reflect Xerox brand unity - Business Insurance". Retrieved 2016-07-05.