|Location||208 Liberty St., Washington, Georgia|
|Coordinates||33°44′1″N 82°44′15″W / 33.73361°N 82.73750°WCoordinates: 33°44′1″N 82°44′15″W / 33.73361°N 82.73750°W|
|Area||less than one acre|
|Architectural style||Classical Revival, Greek Revival, Federal|
|NRHP Reference #||71000288|
|Added to NRHP||July 14, 1971|
Campbell-Jordan House, also known as the Campbell-Jordan-Lindsey-Farnell House, is a historic residence in Washington, Georgia. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on July 14, 1971. It is located at 208 Liberty Street.
The Federal architecture-style home was built in 1787 and underwent a Greek Revival architecture-style makeover in 1841, including the addition of large columns. The original cottage was built by William Stith after 1787 and was bought in 1807 by Duncan Campbell who enlarged it. The western part of the structure was likely built by Judge Albert Gallatin Semmes. In 1841, Aaron A. Cleveland added the colonnade. The home was the residence of U.S. Supreme Court Justice and C.S.A. Assistant Secretary of War, John Archibald Campbell.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Campbell-Jordan-Lindsey-Farnell House (Washington, Ga.) Digital Library of Georgia