|Coordinates: 23°20′N 106°37′E / 23.333°N 106.617°ECoordinates: 23°20′N 106°37′E / 23.333°N 106.617°E|
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|County seat||Chengguan (城关镇)|
|• Total||2,575 km2 (994 sq mi)|
|Elevation||643 m (2,110 ft)|
|• Density||140/km2 (350/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Bauxite mining is a major industry in Debao County. To facilitate the transportation of the ore, a 72-km single-track electrified railway branch was completed in 2010, connecting Debao with Tiandong on the Nanning-Kunming mainline. The bauxite and other local ores are shipped by rail to Qianxinan in Guizhou, Shihezi in Xinjiang, and to other metallurgical plants throughout the country. In the opposite direction, coal is brought to Debao from Guizhou, Shanxi, and from overseas (via the Fangchenggang port).
- Chengguan (城关镇), Longdie (隆桑镇), Jingde (敬德镇), Zurong (足荣镇), Ma'ai (马隘镇)
- Du'an Township (都安乡), Najia Township (那甲乡), Ronghua Township (荣华乡), Yandong Township (燕峒乡), Longguang Township (龙光乡), Batou Township (巴头乡), Dongling Township (东凌乡)
- Wang Gang (王刚) (2010-07-24), 泛亚铁路东通道重要路段广西开通 延伸至中越边境 (An important section of the Transasian Railway's Eastern Route; to extend to the Sino-Vietnamese border)
- 广西田德铁路开通运营两年 货物发送达２８０万吨, Xinhua, 2011-11-27
- 2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：德保县 (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2013-01-03.