|Coordinates||53°19′55″N 2°41′44″W / 53.3320°N 2.6956°WCoordinates: 53°19′55″N 2°41′44″W / 53.3320°N 2.6956°W|
|OS grid reference||SJ 539 819|
|Designated||20 October 1952|
Location in Cheshire
The vicarage was built in 1739 by Sir John Chesshyre for the incumbent of St Mary's Church. It is built in sandstone with a slate roof and has rusticated quoins. It has five bays, the central of which is flanked by giant pilasters. The porch is supported by Doric columns. The eaves cornice has a solid parapet with a pedimented centre. Over the door are Sir John's coat of arms.