Stuyven in 2014
17 April 1992|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||78 kg (172 lb; 12.3 st)|
|2009–2010||Avia Cycling Team|
|2014–||Trek Factory Racing|
Infobox last updated on|
28 February 2016
Jasper Stuyven had a successful career as a junior rider. In 2009, at age 17, he won the UCI Junior World Road Race Championships. 2010 brought Stuyven more successes when he won one day races Paris-Roubaix Juniors and Remouchamps–Ferrières–Remouchamps.
Stuyven joined UCI WorldTeam Trek Factory Racing in 2014 at the age of 22. During this season, he rode in his first grand tour, the 2014 Vuelta a España. In this race, he earned fourth place in three stages.
2015 brought Stuyven his biggest victory yet, when he won stage 8 of the 2015 Vuelta a España in a bunch sprint.
In 2016, he won the Belgian one-day race Kuurne–Brussels–Kuurne by breaking away solo for the last kilometers. Stuyven also earned a fifth place at the E3 Harelbeke. He was named in the start list for the 2016 Tour de France.
Stuyven studied at the Sint-Pieterscollege in Leuven.
- 1st UCI Junior World Road Race Championships
- 2nd Overall Giro Della Toscana
- 3rd Overall Driedaagse van Axel
- 4th Overall Keizer der Juniores
- 1st Paris-Roubaix Juniors
- 1st Remouchamps–Ferrières–Remouchamps
- 1st Stage 3 Driedaagse van Axel
- 1st Stage 4 3 Giorni Orobica
- 2nd Paris–Roubaix Espoirs
- 1st Stage 3 Cascade Classic
- 7th Grand Prix de Wallonie
- 1st Overall Volta ao Alentejo
- 1st Points classification
- 1st Youth classification
- 1st Stage 2
- 1st Stage 1 Tour de Beauce
- 3rd Grote Prijs Jef Scherens
- 3rd Liège–Bastogne–Liège Espoirs
- 6th National Road Race Championships
- 1st Stage 8 Vuelta a España
- 1st Kuurne–Brussels–Kuurne
- 5th E3 Harelbeke
- 9th Omloop Het Nieuwsblad
- Tour de France
- Held after Stages 2–4
- Combativity award Stage 2
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
WD = Withdrew; IP = In Progress