The Lotus Tournament was a professional golf tournament played in England. It was held annually from 1946 to 1952. Total prize money was £1500.
|1946||Reg Whitcombe||England||Stoke Poges Golf Club||280||4 strokes||Tom Haliburton||350|
|1947||Norman Von Nida||Australia||Notts Golf Club||280||5 strokes||Dai Rees||350|
|1948||Norman Von Nida||Australia||Royal Mid-Surrey Golf Club||271||2 strokes||Dai Rees||350|
|1949||Max Faulkner||England||Little Aston Golf Club||277||1 stroke||Charlie Ward||350|
|1950||Fred Daly||Northern Ireland||Moortown Golf Club||278||1 stroke||Bobby Locke||350|
|1951||Charlie Ward||England||Stoneham Golf Club||270||3 strokes||Bobby Locke||350|
|1952||Bobby Locke||South Africa||Moor Park Golf Club||266||8 strokes||Harry Bradshaw||350|
- "R A Whitcombe wins £1500 test". The Glasgow Herald. 12 August 1946. p. 6.
- "Von Nida's £2925 in prize money". The Glasgow Herald. 9 August 1947. p. 6.
- "Von Nida's magnificent performance". The Glasgow Herald. 4 September 1948. p. 4.
- "Faulkner wins Lotus golf". The Glasgow Herald. 3 September 1949. p. 2.
- "Daly's exciting win in Lotus golf". The Glasgow Herald. 2 September 1950. p. 2.
- "The Lotus Tournament won by C H Ward". The Times. 1 September 1951. p. 2.
- "Locke equals British golf record". The Glasgow Herald. 16 August 1952. p. 2.