|Directed by||F. W. Murnau|
|Produced by||Erwin Rosner|
Marizza (full title Marizza, called the Smuggler Madonna, German: Marizza, genannt die Schmugglermadonna) is a 1922 silent German drama film directed by F. W. Murnau. The film is considered to be lost, though the Cineteca Nazionale film archive possesses a fragmentary print of the first reel.
- Tzwetta Tzatschewa as Marizza
- Adele Sandrock as Mrs. Avricolos
- Harry Frank as Christo
- Hans Heinrich von Twardowski as Antonino
- Leonhard Haskel as Pietro Scarzella
- Greta Schröder as Sadja, Scarzella's daughter
- Maria Forescu as Old Yelina
- Albrecht Viktor Blum as Mirko Vasics
- Max Nemetz as Grischuk
- Toni Zimmerer as Haslinger
- "Progressive Silent Film List: Marizza". Silent Era. Retrieved 22 March 2016.