|Full name||Matías Aguirregaray Guruceaga|
|Date of birth||1 April 1989|
|Place of birth||Porto Alegre, Brazil|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Right wing back|
|Estudiantes de La Plata|
|2011–2012||→ Palermo (loan)||12||(0)|
|2012||→ CFR Cluj (loan)||8||(1)|
|2013–||Estudiantes de La Plata||34||(3)|
|2015-2016||→ Peñarol (loan)||29||(5)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 June 2013.
Matías Aguirregaray Guruceaga (born 1 April 1989, in Porto Alegre) is an Uruguayan football player who is currently playing for Estudiantes de La Plata. His nickname is "El Vasquito". He also holds a Spanish passport, allowing him to be counted as an EU player.
Aguirregaray made his professional debut in 2007 with a Peñarol shirt, and spent four full seasons with the club.
In October 2010 he joined Tercera División club Terrassa FC, in order to help him gain a Spanish passport to ease a potential move to a higher-rank team within Europe. He never played a single game with the Catalans.
On 24 August 2011, Serie A club Palermo confirmed to have signed Aguirregaray on loan from Montevideo Wanderers F.C., with an option to fully acquire the player's transfer right by the end of the season. He made his debut as a second-half substitute for Nicolás Bertolo in a Serie A home game against Cagliari, ended in a 3–2 win for his side.
In July 2013 he signed a contract with Argentinian club Estudiantes de La Plata.
In September 2012, he was called up to the Uruguayan senior side for two World Cup qualifying matches against Colombia and Ecuador, but failed to make debut. He finally made his debut to the senior squad in February 2013 in a 3–1 friendly loss against Spain, coming on as a substitute.
Matias is the son of Penarol's former player, Óscar Aguirregaray.
- "Aguirregaray alla Lazio? Ne sto parlando con Lotito". Corriere dello Sport – Stadio (in Italian). 13 June 2011. Retrieved 6 November 2012.
- "Aguirregaray arriba al Terrassa FC, de moment, per entrenar" [Aguirregaray arrivers to Terrassa, at the moment only for training purposes] (in Catalan). ATerrassa.cat. 22 October 2010. Retrieved 24 August 2011.
- "Aguirregaray fa escala a Terrassa" [Aguirregaray arrives to Terrassa] (in Catalan). El Punt Avui. 22 October 2010. Retrieved 26 August 2011.
- "ALTRO ACQUISTO AGUIRREGARAY ROSANERO" [Another acquisition, Aguirregaray is a Rosanero] (in Italian). US Città di Palermo. 24 August 2011. Retrieved 6 November 2012.
- "Matias Aguirregaray a fost convocat la echipa națională!" (in Romanian). cfr1907.ro. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- Peñarol: Aguirregaray no se va @ Tenfield