|Look up nabob in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nabob, an English form of "nawab", is a merchant-leader of high social status and wealth.
Nabob may also refer to:
- Nabob (coffee), a brand of coffee in Canada
- HMS Nabob (D77), a Bogue-class escort aircraft carrier
- Nabob, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Nawab, the provincial governor or viceroy in the Mughal empire
- Nabob was the name given to a prank compression program reported on early bulletin board systems
- The Nabob, a play by the 18th-century English playwright Samuel Foote.