|Meaning||Different depending on the kanji used|
|Region of origin||Japan|
Satsuki can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- Either as a given name or surname
- 五月, "May"
- 早月, "early moon/month"
- 皐月, "swamp/shore", "moon/month"
- 皐, "swamp/shore"
- As a given name only
- 咲月, "blossom", "moon/month"
- 沙月, "sand", "moon/month"
- 幸希, "happiness", "rare/hope"
- Given name
- Satsuki (musician) (砂月), ex-member of the group Rentrer en Soi, now a solo artist
- Satsuki Eda (五月), Japanese politician
- Satsuki Igarashi (寒月), member of the all-female manga-creating team Clamp
- Satsuki Katayama (さつき), Japanese representative
- Satsuki Muramoto (小月), Japanese figure skater
- Satsuki Yukino (五月), Japanese voice actress
- Midori Satsuki (五月), a Japanese actress
- Satsuki Kusakabe (サツキ), a main character of the 1988 animated film My Neighbor Totoro
- Satsuki Miyanoshita (さつき), a character in the 2000 anime Ghost Stories
- Satsuki, name of one of the doll agents in Street Fighter Alpha 3
- Satsuki Kitaouji (さつき), a character in the manga and anime series Strawberry 100% (Ichigo 100%)
- Satsuki Yotsuba (五月), a character in the manga and anime series Negima! Magister Negi Magi
- Satsuki Yumiduka (さつき), a character in the manga and anime series Tsukihime
- Satsuki Shinomiya, a character from the game series Uta no Prince-sama
- Satsuki, a character from the manga and anime series InuYasha
- Satsuki Ichinose (皐), a character in the manga Nana
- Satsuki Shindō (咲月), a male character in the manga Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume
- Satsuki Shishio, a main character of Hirunaka no Ryūsei
- Satsuki Momoi (さつき), a character in the manga and anime series Kuroko's Basketball
- Satsuki Kiryuin (皐月), a main supporting character in the anime Kill la Kill
- Satsuki azalea, a Cultivar Group of azaleas
- Satsuki Shō, a Japanese domestic Grade 1 flat horse race
- Japanese destroyer Satsuki (1925), a Mutsuki-class destroyers
- Japanese calendar