Trần Quang Đức
|Trần Quang Đức|
Trần Quang Đức in his room, 2014.
Trần Quang Đức (陳光德)|
16 May 1985
Thái Phiên High School|
Vietnam National University
|Notable awards||First prize of Chinese Bridge Competition (2004)|
|Spouse||Trần Thanh Hiền|
|Children||Trần Hàn Dương (daughter)|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Trần Quang Đức.|
Trần Quang Đức was born on 16 May 1985 in Haiphong city. He has courtesy names Nam Phong (南風), Tam Uyển (三碗), Thí Phổ (施普), pen names Nam Quốc Nhân (南國人), An Biên Bachelor (安邊學士), room names Cao Trai (高齋), Vân Trai (雲齋), literary name Vân Nang (雲囊) and bhuddist name An Biên Attendant (安邊居士).
According to the old narrative, in his mother's 9th-month of pregnancy, she dreamed about visiting the daisy garden and seeing the emerald clouds hovering in the sky with completely silent surroundings. On that occasion, his grandfather named him Quang Đức. As a child, he learned Hán Nôm under his grandfather's mentorship.
- 2003 : Graduate Thái Phiên High School in Haiphong ; then passing into the University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Hanoi.
- 2004 : Win the first prize of Chinese Bridge Competition, its reward was the study abroad at the Peking University. After the graduate, he has backed to Hanoi and worked at the Institute of Hannom Studies.
- 2014 : Leaving the Hannom Institute to become an independent researcher. Then entered Nhã Nam Book House as an editor, at once instituted Hannom primary classes.
- Opine (述懷, 2010)
- Dữ chư văn sĩ hoan ẩm hậu ký (與諸文士歡飲後記, 2010)
- Tao dân phòng đảng xa sách phạm phí (遭民防挡车索犯规费, 2010)
- Ballad for the motorbike-taxi driver (車夫行, 2011)
- Bán dạ dự Vô Công Khuất Lão Nam Long hoan ẩm hậu cảm (半夜與無公屈老南龍歡飲後感, 2011)
- Recalling what you long know (長相憶, 2011)
- Recovering from illness (Khỏi ốm, 2011)
- Remembering Elderly Khuất (憶屈老, 2011)
- Giving Elderly Khuất (與屈老, 2011)
- Empty guqin (空琴, 2012)
- Như Hoằng Hóa hải than hữu cảm (如弘化海灘有感, 2012)
- Evening meeting Tử Hư at the Giấy Street (暮會子虛於紙鋪, 2012)
- Tặng Tiếu Chi sơn phòng chủ nhân (贈笑之山房主人, 2012)
- Notitle for the autumn (無語之秋, 2012)
- Dream sea (夢海, 2014)
- Sensitization at old citadel of Hồ dynasty (Cảm tác trước thành nhà Hồ, 2014)
- Diêu hạ Nguyễn Trách Am đản thần thi nhất thủ (遙賀阮窄庵誕辰詩一首, 2016)
- Talk about the upadana (破執論, 2010)
- Đại Việt quốc Lý gia Thái Tổ hoàng đế thiên đô kỷ sự bi (大越國李家太祖皇帝遷都紀事碑, 2010)
- Leisured records of Cao Trai (高齋閑錄, 2011)
- With Tử Hư to write Loushiming (同子虛寫《陋室銘》, 2012)
- Collection of Vân Trai (雲齋叢話, 2012)
- Small stories of Vân Nang (雲囊小史, 2013)
- Classic of tea (茶經, 2008)
- Calligrapher (老徒兒, 2011)
- Love in a fallen city (傾城之戀, 2011)
- Record of Cicada and Calliphoridae (荊楚歲時記, 2012)
- Chaos Changan (長安乱, 2012)
- Ballad of Tayson (西山行, 2013)
- Records of the grand historian - Basic annals (史記·本紀, 2014)
- Blog of Trần Quang Đức
- Nhà nghiên cứu Trần Quang Đức : Không còn "ăn cơm nhà, vác tù và hàng tổng"
- About cultural-searcher Trần Quang Đức
- Following Trần Quang Đức
- Evening talking with Vân Trai Trần Quang Đức
- Garden of banana
- Người tìm về "áo mũ ngàn năm"
- Hán hóa, bản địa hóa và "đại đồng tiểu dị"
- Hiện tượng sách 2014 : Từ "áo mũ" đến "sử ký"
- Twenty-eight mansions of Hanoi Young Calligraphy Club
- A young man goes throughout thousands years
- Reseacher Trần Quang Đức : Vietnamese culture is the village culture
- All of costumes in Vietnamese period piece are yet substandard
- 8X-master : Researching caps-robes and making comics
- Trần Quang Đức : Only history was not created by fightings
- To become big nation by very small lessons