National Team (2005–2011)|
UCI Women's Team (2012–2013)
National Team (2014)
UCI Women's Team (2015– )
(High Performance Director)
|Team name history|
ProMan Hit Squad|
Twenty16 presented by Sho-Air
TWENTY16–Ridebiker is a professional Women's road bicycle racing team based in the United States. The teams most notable riders were the Olympic time trial champion Kristin Armstrong and 2013 Giro Rosa overall winner Mara Abbott.
The team was founded in 2005 as ProMan Hit Squad, but in 2009 the team was renames Twenty12 to reflect the teams focus on developing riders for the 2012 Olympic Games. This subsequently brought Exergy on board as a sponsor of the team as well as receiving UCI status. For the 2013 season (and after the 2012 Olympics) the team was renamed Exergy Twenty16 to reflect the new focus on the 2016 Olympic Games, however in late 2013 Exergys sponsorship of the team ended.
For the 2014 season the team dropped back down to a Nationally ranked elite women's team and primarily raced the US domestic circuit. For the 2015 season the team will be known as Twenty16 presented by Sho-Air (Twenty16 p/b Sho-Air) as the team secured title sponsorship by Sho-Air (an international asset management and transportation company) as well as becoming a UCI team again, increasing the number of US based UCI Women's teams to five; Optum-KBS, Team TIBCO-SVB, UnitedHealthcare and newly promoted Pepper Palace p/b The Happy Tooth being the other four. In preparation for the 2015 season the team signed double World Team Time Trial champion Carmen Small as well as 2014 Gent–Wevelgem champion Lauren Hall. The team also signed; Jess Cerra, Lauren Komanski, Allie Dragoo, Kaitie Antonneau, Andrea Dvorak, Alison Jackson, Allison Arensman, Amber Gaffney, Maddy Boutet and Summer Moak.
- 1st Stage 1 Tour of New Zealand, Kristin Armstrong
- 1st Stage 1 Energiewacht Tour, Kristin Armstrong
- 1st Stage 1 The Exergy Tour, Theresa Cliff-Ryan
- 1st Stage 8 Route de France Féminine, Andrea Dvorak
- 1st Overall Giro d'Italia Donne, Mara Abbott
- 1st Stages 5 & 6, Mara Abbott
- 1st Panamerican Time Trial Championships, Carmen Small
- 1st Chrono de Gatineau, Carmen Small
- 1st Stage 2 & 5 Women's Tour of New Zealand, Lauren Hall
- 1st Stage 3 Boels Rental Ladies Tour, Lauren Hall
- 1st Stage 2 (TTT) Tour of California
- 1st Youth classification Tour of California, Chloe Dygert
- 1st Team classification Tour of California
Olympic & National Champions
- Olympic Games Time Trial, Kristin Armstrong
- USA National Track Championship (Team Pursuit), Jacquelyn Crowell
- USA National Track Championship (Points race), Jacquelyn Crowell
- USA U23 National Time Trial Championship, Kaitlin Antonneau
- USA U23 National Road Race Championship, Kaitlin Antonneau
- USA National Track Championship (Scratch race), Jennifer Valente
- USA National Time Trial Championship, Kristin Armstrong
- "Twenty16 gains Sho-Air as sponsor, returns to the UCI ranks". Cyclingnews.com.
- "Women's news shorts: Boels-Dolmans look ahead to European season after Qatar victory". Cyclingnews.com.
- "UCI Team Members; 2015 season". UCI. Retrieved 10 March 2015.