|Orlando de Carvalho Airport|
Aeroporto Orlando de Carvalho
|IATA: UMU – ICAO: SSUM|
|Elevation AMSL||475 m / 1,558 ft|
|Coordinates||23°47′57″S 053°18′50″W / 23.79917°S 53.31389°WCoordinates: 23°47′57″S 053°18′50″W / 23.79917°S 53.31389°W|
Location in Brazil
Sources: Airport Website, ANAC
It is operated by the Municipality of Umuarama under the supervision of Aeroportos do Paraná (SEIL).
The airport is dedicated to general aviation.
Airlines and destinations
No scheduled flights operate at this airport.
The airport is located 5 km (3 mi) from downtown Umuarama.
- "SEIL Statistics for Transported Passengers at the Airport" (PDF) (in Portuguese). SEIL. Retrieved 17 July 2016.
- "SEIL Statistics for Aircraft Operations at the Airport" (PDF) (in Portuguese). SEIL. Retrieved 17 July 2016.
- "Airport Official Website" (in Portuguese). SEIL.
- "Lista de aeródromos públicos" (in Portuguese). ANAC.
- Airport information for SSUM at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for SSUM at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Current weather for SSUM at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for UMU at Aviation Safety Network