Duchesne at the 2014 Tour de Wallonie
|Nickname||Tony the Tiger|
September 12, 1991|
|Current team||Direct Énergie|
|Rider type||Classics specialist|
|2013||Bissell Development Team|
Infobox last updated on|
18 May 2014
Antoine Duchesne (born September 12, 1991 in Saguenay, Quebec) is a Canadian cyclist riding for Direct Énergie. In May 2015, Duchesne helped his teammate Bryan Coquard to victory on the first stage of the Four Days of Dunkirk, especially in the finale where he took long pulls in the leading group, setting his teammate up for the win. He was named in the start list for the 2015 Vuelta a España and the 2016 Tour de France.
- 1st National Junior Road Race Championships
- 3rd Overall Tour de Québec
- 1st Stage 1
- 1st National Under-23 Road Race Championships
- 3rd National Road Race Championships
- 2nd Polynormande
- 3rd Polynormande
- 10th Overall Four Days of Dunkirk
- 1st Mountains classification Paris–Nice
- 8th Overall Tour of Alberta
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
WD = Withdrew; In Progress = IP
- Media related to Antoine Duchesne at Wikimedia Commons
- Antoine Duchesne profile at Cycling Archives
- Antoine Duchesne profile at ProCyclingStats
- "Houle et Duchesne au Paris-Roubaix à RDS2" [Houle and Duchesne at Paris-Roubaix on RDS2]. Réseau des sports (in French). 11 April 2015. Retrieved 12 March 2016.
- McGrath, Andy (15 December 2015). "Portrait: Antoine Duchesne". Rouleur (magazine). Retrieved 12 March 2016.
- "Antoine Duchesne". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 18 May 2014.
- Emil Axelgaard (6 May 2015). "In-form Coquard conquers the cobbles in Dunkerque opener". Cycling Quotes. CyclingQuotes.com 2013. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- "Vuelta a España 2015". Cycling Fever. Retrieved 21 August 2015.
- "2016 > 103rd Tour de France > Startlist". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 30 June 2016.