|Member of the New Mexico Senate|
from the 6th district
Assumed office |
|Born||May 13, 1948 (age 68)|
|Residence||Questa, New Mexico, U.S.|
|Occupation||insurance, Union Oil Company of California|
In May 2005, Cisneros' wife attacked him with a hammer at a cabin in Questa, New Mexico where she said he was with another woman. The other woman in the cabin, who was not harmed, said she was there to help Cisernos with his upcoming campaign. Cisneros filed for divorce days later.
- "Legislators". New Mexico Legislature. 2003.
- "Sen. Carlos Cisneros (D-NM 6th District)". Capwiz.com. Retrieved September 29, 2015.
- "Sen. Cisneros to run for re-election". The Taos News. Retrieved 2016-01-14.
- "Wife Of Sen. Cisneros Charged After Alleged Attack". KOAT. Retrieved 2016-01-15.
- Holzka, Kathryn (May 11, 2005). "State Senator Cisneros Seeks Divorce". Albuquerque Journal. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- Senator Carlos R. Cisneros - (D) at New Mexico Legislature
- Carlos Cisneros at Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money – Carlos R Cisneros