Jill Bakken (born January 25, 1977, in Portland, Oregon) is an American Olympic bobsledder who has competed since 1994. As driver, she and partner Vonetta Flowers won the gold medal in Bobsleigh at the 2002 Winter Olympics for the U.S. Bakken's best Bobsleigh World Cup season finish was second in the two-woman event in 1999–2000. Bakken was a Specialist in the Utah Army National Guard and sponsored by the Army World Class Athlete Program at the time she won gold.
Bakken is a graduate of Lake Washington High School and an alumnus of Eastern Washington University, transferring there in 2005. She has also attended the University of Utah and Oregon State University, where she played soccer.
- National Guard Bobsledder Jill Bakken Wins Olympic Gold, United States Department of Defense, February 27, 2002
- "Back-to-school time for gold medalist Jill Bakken", Seattle Times, March 23, 2002
- "Former soccer player earns gold". The Oregon State University Alumni Association. April 2002. Retrieved 2007-02-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jill Bakken.|
- Bobsleigh two-woman Olympic medalists since 2002
- CNNSi.com February 20, 2002 article on Bakken and Flowers victory in the two-woman event.
- ESPN.com February 19, 2002 article on Bakken's gold.
- FIBT profile