For the Native American tribe, see Monacan people.
Location of the United States and Monaco
|Regions with significant populations|
|Monaco, United States|
Notable Monegasque Americans
- Samuel Cummings (1927–1998), American arms dealer who moved to Monaco in the early 1960s
- Hilaire du Berrier (1905–2002), pilot
- Jazmin Grace Grimaldi (born 1992), illegitimate daughter of Prince Albert II of Monaco †
- Alice Heine (1858–1925), American who became Princess of Monaco as consort of Albert I, Prince of Monaco †
- Grace Kelly (1929–1982), actress who later became Princess of Monaco as consort of Rainier III †
- Albert Parker Niblack (1859–1929), US admiral who moved to Monaco in the 1920s
- Edward Tuck (1842–1938), banker
† = Monacan royalty or those related to Monacan royalty
- "Table 1. First, Second, and Total Responses to the Ancestry Question by Detailed Ancestry Code: 2000". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2010-12-02.