|Full name||Émile Georget|
21 September 1881|
16 October 1960 79) (aged|
|Discipline||Road and track|
French Champion (1910)|
Bordeaux–Paris (1910, 1912)
3rd place overall Tour de France (1907 ,1911)
9 stages wins Tour de France
Infobox last updated on|
14 May 2007
He died at Châtellerault.
Tour de France
- 1905 : 4th place in the general classification.
- 1906 : 5th place in the general classification, winner of one stage.
- 1907 : 3rd place in the general classification, winner of six stages.
- 1908 : Withdrew in 2nd stage.
- 1910 : Withdrew in 12th stage, winner of one stage.
- 1911 : 3rd place in the general classification, winner of one stage.
- 1912 : Withdrew in 3rd stage.
- 1913 : Did not start in 4th stage.
- 1914 : 6th in the general classification.
- 1906 : 24 hours of Brussels: (with his brother Léon Georget)
- 1907 : Paris-Hesdin
- 1909 : Paris-La Flèche
- 1910 : French road champion
- 1910 : Bordeaux–Paris
- 1911 : Circuit de Touraine
- 1911 : Paris–Brest–Paris
- 1912 : Bordeaux–Paris
- 2nd place in the 1909 Milan–San Remo race.
- 3rd place at Paris–Tours 1907, Bordeaux–Paris 1908 and Paris–Tours 1911.
- Winner of the Six-Days of Toulouse 1906 with his brother Léon.