|Full name||Bambang Nurdiansyah|
|Date of birth||28 December 1960|
|Place of birth||Banjarmasin, Indonesia|
|1985–1986||Krama Yudha Tiga Berlian||(9)|
|2006||Pelita Krakatau Steel|
|2006–2007||Indonesia U-23 (assistant head coach)|
|2007||Pelita Jaya Jawa Barat (Technical Director)|
|2011–2012||Persiram Raja Ampat|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 02:34, 7 Februari 2016 (UTC).
Before becoming a coach, he was a soccer player, mostly with Pelita Jaya and Indonesia national football team for 11 years (1980–1991). He also played for Yanita Utama and Krama Yudha Tiga Berlian on the Galatama era on 1980s.
In the 2008 season Nurdiansyah coached Indonesia Super League club, Arema Indonesia, but withdrew having just undergone four matches due to feeling pressured by Arema's support groups, Aremania. He later went to coach PSIS Semarang in the 2008/09 season. He coached PSIS before in 2005, winning trophies for the club, but resigned due to family reason.
Previously he had trained Pelita Krakatau Steel in 2006. In addition, Bambang also trained Persita Tangerang.
In 2005, after the end of the league season, Bambang appointed by the PSSI to train the Indonesia national football team to contest against South Africa national football team in the match of the anniversary of the Golongan Karya or Golkar, a political party in the country.
He was awarded as one of 22 Indonesia football legends on the final of Piala Indonesia on 2007
- Yanita Utama
- Galatama (2): 1983–84, 1984
- Krama Yudha Tiga Berlian
- Galatama: 1985
- Pelita Jaya
- Galatama (2): 1989–90, 1990
- Cilegon United
- Galatama Top Goalscorer (3): 1983–84, 1984, 1985
- "Totalitas Bambang Nurdiansyah" (in Indonesian). Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- "Cilegon United Kampiun Divisi 1 2014" (in Indonesian). Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- "Cilegon United FC Juara Divisi Dua, Incar Tiket Divisi Utama". Banten Raya. Retrieved 13 September 2014.
- "Dari Reruntuhan, Yanita Utama Jadi Juara Galatama" (in Indonesian). Retrieved 11 October 2014.