Federal Correctional Complex, Victorville
San Bernardino County,
|Coordinates||34°34′00″N 117°21′50″W / 34.56667°N 117.36389°WCoordinates: 34°34′00″N 117°21′50″W / 34.56667°N 117.36389°W|
|Security class||High, medium and minimum-security|
|Managed by||Federal Bureau of Prisons|
The Federal Correctional Complex, Victorville (FCC Victorville) is a United States federal prison complex located in the Victor Valley of the Mojave Desert, in San Bernardino County, southern California. It is on part of the former George Air Force Base (1941−1992) near Victorville, approximately 85 miles (137 km) northeast of Downtown Los Angeles.
The FCC Victorville complex consists of two facilities:
- Federal Correctional Institution, Victorville (FCI Victorville) — a medium-security facility for male inmates with a satellite prison camp that houses minimum-security female offenders.
- United States Penitentiary, Victorville (USP Victorville) — a high-security facility for male inmates.
- Prisons in California
- List of U.S. federal prisons
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Incarceration in the United States
- "BOP: FCC Victorville". Federal Bureau of Prisons. Retrieved August 4, 2012.