Foster, Bracken County, Kentucky
Location within the state of Kentucky
|Coordinates: 38°47′57″N 84°12′47″W / 38.79917°N 84.21306°WCoordinates: 38°47′57″N 84°12′47″W / 38.79917°N 84.21306°W|
|• Total||0.098 sq mi (0.25 km2)|
|• Land||0.098 sq mi (0.25 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||528 ft (161 m)|
|• Density||450/sq mi (170/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CST (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||517057|
Foster (also known as Fosters) is an unincorporated community located in Bracken County, Kentucky, United States. Its population was 44 as of the 2010 census, which recorded it as a city; although Foster was once incorporated, it had become unincorporated by 2008.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Foster, Bracken County, Kentucky
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: City of Foster (historical)
- Rennick, Robert M. (1987). Kentucky Place Names. University Press of Kentucky. p. 107. Retrieved 2013-04-28.
- "Bracken County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 11 January 2015.