Penmani Aval Kanmani
|Penmani Aval Kanmani|
|Music by||Shankar Ganesh|
|Distributed by||Kavithalayaa Productions|
Penmani Aval Kanmani (Tamil: பெண்மணி அவள் கண்மணி) is a 1988 Indian Tamil film, directed by Visu and produced by Rajam Balachander and Pushpa Kandaswamy. The film stars Prathap Pothen, Seetha, Visu and Kishmu in lead roles. The film had musical score by Shankar Ganesh.
The movie deals with how Radio mama (Visu) solves the family related problems in the other household's where he newly moves in by staging events and setting numerous scenes with all of it resulting in happy ending before moving on to the next neighbourhood. The movie is about role of women in then's society.
The problems include: Dowry, Ill treatment of in-laws by Daughter-in-law, Alcoholism in slums and his own family's apathy to his surroundings and society at large.
- Prathap Pothen as Parandhaman
- Seetha as Uma
- Visu as Radio Mama
- Kishmu as Vadivu's Husband
- Madhuri as Meenkshi
- Aruna as Sudha
- Delhi Ganesh as Kamala's Husnabd
- G. Srinivasan as Uma's father
- Dilip as Dilip
- Ilavarasan as Sudha's husband
- Aravindh as Meenakshi's husband
- Manorama as Ambujam
- M. N. Rajam as Dilip's mother
- Vadivukkarasi as Vadivu
- Kamala Kamesh as Kamala
- Kutty Padmini as Kalpana
- Kuladeivam Rajagopal as Cameo appearance
- Typist Gopu as Cameo appearance
- Omakuchi Narasimhan as Cameo Appearance
- M. R. Sethu Vinayagam
- Moongililai Kaadugale - SPB
- Moongililai Kaadugale (Female) - Vani Jayaram
- Naanum Oru - SPB
- Penmani Aval - SPB
- Aarambame - Malaysia Vasudevan TL Maharajan
- "Penmani Aval Kanmani". spicyonion.com. Retrieved 2014-12-04.
- "Penmani Aval Kanmani". gomolo.com. Retrieved 2014-12-04.