A boat on the Meuse in Waulsort
|Coordinates: 50°12′0″N 04°41′0″E / 50.20000°N 4.68333°ECoordinates: 50°12′0″N 04°41′0″E / 50.20000°N 4.68333°E|
Until the reorganisation of the Municipalities of Belgium 1977, Waulsort was a municipality in its own right.
The Benedictine Waulsort Abbey was founded here in 846. It was dissolved in 1793, during the French Revolution. It was chiefly known as the owner, from the 10th century until its dissolution, of the Lothar Crystal.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Waulsort.|