Wiśniowski at the 2016 Tour of Britain.
7 December 1991|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||79 kg (174 lb)|
Infobox last updated on|
14 September 2016
Łukasz Wiśniowski (born 7 December 1991) is a Polish racing cyclist, riding for Etixx–Quick-Step. He rode at the 2013 UCI Road World Championships. He was named in the start list for the 2016 Giro d'Italia. In August 2016, Wiśniowski signed with Team Sky for the 2017 season.
- 1st Stage 1 Thüringen Rundfahrt der U23
- 1st Overall Circuit des Ardennes
- 1st Kattekoers
- 1st Stage 4 Tour de Normandie
- 1st Stage 1 (TTT) Czech Cycling Tour
- 2nd GP Briek Schotte
- 3rd Ronde van Zeeland Seaports
- 10th Overall Three Days of West Flanders
- 1st Stage 1 (TTT) Tour de San Luis
- 2nd Overall Three Days of West Flanders
- 4th National Road Race Championships
- 5th Kuurne–Brussels–Kuurne
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
WD = Withdrew; IP = In Progress
- Łukasz Wiśniowski profile at Cycling Archives
- "Łukasz Wiśniowski". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- "99th Giro d'Italia Startlist". Pro Cycling Stats. Retrieved 6 May 2016.