1942 Pulitzer Prize
The following are the Pulitzer Prizes for 1942.
- Public Service:
- Los Angeles Times for its successful campaign which resulted in the clarification and confirmation for all American newspapers of the right of free press as guaranteed under the Constitution.
- Telegraphic Reporting (National):
- Telegraphic Reporting (International):
- Editorial Writing:
- Geoffrey Parsons of the New York Herald Tribune for his distinguished editorial writing during the year.
- Editorial Cartooning:
Letters and Drama Awards
- No award given.
- Biography or Autobiography: