Dyachenko at the 2010 Tour de Romandie
|Full name||Alexsandr Dyachenko|
|Born||17 October 1983|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||69 kg (152 lb)|
Infobox last updated on|
28 October 2013
He debuted his professional career with road bicycle racing cycling team Capec in 2004. In 2008 he joined the Ulan team. But since 2009, he is a member of Astana team. In 2012, Dyachenko put in a solid performance at the Tour of Turkey, where he finished second overall, but the original winner Ivailo Gabrovski tested positive for EPO. In October, it was announced that Gabrovski was stripped of the title, which went to Dyachenko.
- 1st National Time Trial Championships
- 1st Stage 4, Tour of Bulgaria
- 3rd Overall Tour of Japan
- 9th World Time Trial Championships
- 1st Overall Tour of Turkey
- 1st Stage 3
- 4th Overall Tour de Langkawi
- 5th Overall Tour of Austria
- 1st National Road Race Championships
- 2nd National Time Trial Championships
- 2nd Overall Tour of Austria
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
WD = Withdrew; IP = In Progress
- "Cycling team Capec". www.world-of-cycling.com. Retrieved April 10, 2011.
- "Alexsandr Dyachenko". Cycling Archives. Retrieved April 10, 2011.
- Shane Stokes (7 October 2012). "Disqualified Tour of Turkey winner Ivaïlo Gabrovski gets a two-year suspension for EPO". Velo Nation. Velo Nation LLC. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- Media related to Aleksander Dyachenko at Wikimedia Commons
- Alexsandr Dyachenko profile at Cycling Archives
- Alexsandr Dyachenko's profile on Cycling Base