|No. of offices||3|
|No. of attorneys||140|
|Dissolved||2014 — merged with Cooley LLP|
Dow Lohnes PLLC was an AmLaw 200 American law firm headquartered in Washington, D.C.. Founded as Dow, Lohnes & Albertson in 1918, by 1990 the firm had 200 lawyers.
In January 2014, the firm merged with Cooley LLP.
Notable partners and employees
- Fayette B. Dow – founding member, former general counsel of the National Petroleum Association, Western Petroleum Refiners Association and American Petroleum Institute.
- Horace L. Lohnes - founding member.
- Bernard Long - former member, former Assistant U.S. Attorney in Washington, D.C. and Principal Attorney in the Office of Chief Counsel of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (now Internal Revenue Service).
- "The Am Law 200 2011"
- "Planes Collide over Cobb County". The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. April 6, 1998. Retrieved December 15, 2011.
- Torry, Saundra (December 3, 1990). "Congress's Revolving Door and the Question of Ethics". The Washington Post. Retrieved December 15, 2011.
- "New NFL TV deals could hurt smaller cable channels" Los Angeles Times December 23, 2011
- "Cooley's DC office to grow following Dow Lohnes merger". WhosWhoLegal. November 25, 2013. Retrieved February 6, 2014.