Rosenman & Colin
Rosenman & Colin LLP was a New York City-based law firm that practiced from 1912 to 2002, at which point the firm merged with Chicago-based Katten Muchin Zavis to form Katten Muchin Rosenman. The firm previously practiced under the name Rosenman, Colin, Freund, Lewis & Cohen.
Rosenman & Colin was well known for its estate and trust planning and administration, real estate, intellectual property and litigation practices. These practice areas have been influential in all aspects of New York City's legal arenas over the years.
- Samuel I. Rosenman – founder
- Joshua S. Rubenstein – head of the trust and estate planning and administration practice
- Karen Artz Ash – head of the intellectual property practice
- Benet H. Polikoff--distinguished real estate attorney
- Donald H. Siskind -Chair of the Real Estate Department
- Marc Stuart Dreier – former New York litigator
- Clive Davis – former President of Columbia Records
- Michel Rosenfeld – professor at Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Charles J. O'Byrne – Secretary to the Governor of the State of New York
- Maria Echaveste – Senior adviser to President Bill Clinton