|Full name||Persatuan Sepak Bola Indonesia Rembang|
Dampo Awang Army|
The Lasem Deers
|Owner||PT. Bina Putera Alam Persada|
|League||Liga Indonesia Premier Division|
|2014||3rd in Group 4|
Persatuan Sepak Bola Indonesia Rembang, commonly known as PSIR Rembang, is an Indonesian football team located in Rembang Regency, Central Java. They play in the Liga Indonesia Premier Division. Their home stadium is Krida Stadium.
On 12 November 2008 in their match away to Persibom at Gelora Ambang Stadium, Kotamobagu, PSIR players attacked and injured the referee, and later also the replacement referee. The match ended in 1-0 victory for Persibom. PSIR were suspended for two years following the attacks, but on appeal on 1 December 2008 the suspension was lifted, and their next match was rescheduled. The day after the incident PSIR players Yongki Rantung, Tadis Suryanto and Stevie Kusoi were banned from football for life. Five days later Stanley Mamuaya was also banned from football for life, while other players Stanley Katuuk, Gery Mandagi, and M Orah were banned for two years.
The incident occurred when referee Muzair Usman awarded a penalty for Persibom. Angered by the decision, PSIR players punched and kicked the referee until he went down. Not satisfied, the players trampled him, to the point where he had to be rushed to hospital with bruises. After the referee was replaced by reserve referee Jusman R.A, a similar incident almost happened. Jusman was chased and stripped naked in the field after showing a red card to a PSIR player who had made a bad challenge. Muzair Usman, Jusman R.A and match inspector Sukarno Wahid were eventually rewarded by the PSSI, as they were considered to have promoted football's image in Indonesia with their justice, bravery and loyalty.
PSIR Rembang is nicknamed "Dampo Awang Army" because there is an anchor property Dampo Awang in Rembang. PSIR Rembang is also nicknamed "Deer" because Kijang is the fauna of the identity Rembang Regency.
- First crest
- 2005: Position 5th Division III
- 2005: Champions Division III(Promotion to Division II)
- 2006: Champions Division II (Promotion to Division I)
- 2007: Position 6rd Group II Division I
- 2008: Champion Group II Division I (Promotion to Premier Division)
- 2009: Position 9th Premier Division
- 2010: Position 11th Premier Division
- 2011: Position 11th Premier Division
- 2012: Position 6th Premier Division (Promotion to Indonesian Premier League)
- 2013: Position 16th Indonesian Premier League
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
PSIR Rembang have a very tough competitor in the League of Persiku Kudus. Since the beginning of the meeting of the league, this game usually called Muria derby. This game is also often called the Muria Derby. PSIR Rembang still dominating victory and become the ruler of football in Muria area.
PSIR Rembang has a fanbase called "The DampS (The Dampo Awang Supporters)", "GANSTER (Gabungan Supporter Rembang)", and "REDAM (Rembang Dampo Awang Mania)".
- "Wasit Liga Esia Babak Belur" (in Indonesian). Goal.com. 2008-11-13. Retrieved 2012-05-31.
- "Tiga Pemain PSIR Dihukum Seumur Hidup" (in Indonesian). Goal.com. 2008-11-14. Retrieved 2012-05-31.
- "Komdis Kembali Hukum Pemain PSIR" (in Indonesian). Goal.com. Retrieved 2012-05-31.
- "Muzair Usman Terima Penghargaan" (in Indonesian). Goal.com. 2008-11-19. Retrieved 2012-05-31.