|Full name||Rodrigo Bonifácio da Rocha|
|Date of birth||4 December 1985|
|Place of birth||Taboão da Serra, Brazil|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2006||→ Noroeste (loan)||20||(8)|
|2006||→ Santos (loan)||29||(6)|
|2012||→ Náutico (loan)||1||(0)|
|2015||→ Fukushima United (loan)||8||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 May 2016.
At Fluminense Football Club, Tiuí broke into the first team at the age of 18. In his first full season, he scored five goals in 18 Série A games, but only managed to find the net on three occasions the following campaign, having appeared in 29 league matches.
Tiuí signed with Sporting Clube de Portugal in January 2008, with the club buying half of the player's rights from C.A. Rentistas (his rights were in fact held by an investing company). His debut for the Lions came on 3 February in a 0–1 away loss to C.F. Os Belenenses; in one rare start, in the Portuguese classic against S.L. Benfica at home, he provided the assist in Simon Vukčević's goal as the derby finished 1–1 at the Estádio José Alvalade.
Tiuí scored his only Primeira Liga goal on 11 May 2008, against Boavista F.C. for the season's last matchday, with the 2–1 home win guaranteeing the second place and a direct qualifying position for the UEFA Champions League. A week later, he came from the bench at the beginning of extra time to net twice in the team's 2–0 final victory over FC Porto for the Taça de Portugal.
After an unassuming 2008–09 – only five matches in 79 minutes of play – Sporting exchanged 50% of its rights on Tiuí for the remaining 50% of Pedro Silva. On 20 September, the former signed a three-month contract with Clube Atlético Paranaense and, in January of the following year, the Uruguayans loaned him to Clube Atlético Goianiense; in August, he left for Russia's FC Terek Grozny in a 3+2 deal.
From then onwards, Tiuí competed in several levels of Brazilian football, with little impact. He also played in Japan, joining FC Gifu in early 2015 and switching to Fukushima United FC the following year.
- Atlético Goianiense
- Campeonato Goiano: 2010
- "Sporting vence Taça de Portugal" [Sporting wins Portuguese Cup] (in Portuguese). Expresso. 18 May 2008. Retrieved 12 May 2016.
- "Relatório e contas 2009/2010 aprovado em Assembleia Geral de 29 de Setembro de 2010" (PDF) (in Portuguese). Sporting CP. 30 September 2010. Retrieved 9 November 2010.
- "Rodrigo Tiuí e Saavedra são apresentados no Dragão" [Rodrigo Tiuí and Saavedra presented at the Dragão] (in Portuguese). Clube Atlético Paranaense. 7 January 2010. Retrieved 9 November 2010.
- "Терек" подписал контракт с Рикардо Тиуи. [Terek signed a contract with Rodrigo Tiuí] (in Russian). FC Terek Grozny. 27 August 2010. Retrieved 9 November 2010.