Australian Karting Association
The purposes of the AKA as outlined on its website include:
- the promotion and protection of kart racing,
- the promotion of excellence and just & honourable practices in kart racing
- to suppress malpractices
- the promotion and organisation of kart meetings
- other functions for members and to do all such acts that in the opinion of the AKA are for general benefit of members or of karting.
- the Kart Control Council of Tasmania Inc.,
- Karting Council of South Australia Inc.,
- Karting Association of New South Wales Inc.,
- Queensland Karting Council Inc.,
- Victorian Karting Association Inc.
- W.A. Kart Association (Inc.).
The AKA's latest partners include BAM Tours, Pettaras Press & Orrcon
- AKA, I. karting.net.au Archived 21 February 2008 at the Wayback Machine., Australian Karting Association, 26 March 2008.
- Bam Tours Partner With The Australian Karting Association Archived 20 July 2008 at the Wayback Machine. - 6 June 2008
- Pettaras Press Join As A Platform Sponsor Of The Australian Karting Association Archived 20 July 2008 at the Wayback Machine. - 22 May 2008
- Orrcon Joins Aa A Platform Sponsor With The Australian Karting Association Archived 20 July 2008 at the Wayback Machine. - 27 April 2008