|Coordinates: 37°47′12″N 90°50′57″W / 37.78667°N 90.84917°WCoordinates: 37°47′12″N 90°50′57″W / 37.78667°N 90.84917°W|
Belgrade is an unincorporated community in south central Washington County, Missouri, United States. It is located on Missouri Supplemental Route C about six miles (10 km) west of Caledonia and ten miles (16 km) south of Potosi. Belgrade is in the Saint Louis Metro Area, and is near the Route 21 corridor.
Belgrade is located at 37.77N 90.83W with an elevation of 932 feet (284 m) above sea level.
- State Highway C
- State Highway JJ
- State Highway BB
- State Highway P
- State Highway DD
- State Highway Z
- State Highway 32
- Washington County Airport, Mineral Point, Missouri
- Farmington Airport, Farmington, Missouri
- Spirit Of St. Louis Airport, Chesterfield, Missouri
- Rolla National Airport, Rolla, Missouri
- Zip Codes: 63622, 63623, 63631, 63648, 63664, 65566
- Area Code: 573
- County: Washington
- Nearby cities: Caledonia, Irondale, Potosi, Belleview, Viburnum, Bismarck, De Soto, Pilot Knob, Park Hills, Hillsboro, Steelville, Bonne Terre, Festus
- Post Office: 14135 State Highway C
- Fire Department: Belgrade Volunteer Fire Department
- Police Department: Washington County Sheriff's Department, Potosi Police
- School: Valley R-6: Caledonia
- Metro Area: St. Louis Metropolitan Area
- Council Bluff Lake - S State DD
- Hazel Creek Campground - Forest Service 2392 Brazil RD Belgrade
- Eaton, David Wolfe (1918). How Missouri Counties, Towns and Streams Were Named. The State Historical Society of Missouri. p. 370.
- "Valley R-Vi Website". valleyschooldistrict.org. Retrieved 29 August 2015.