Jandol (also called Jandool or Jandul) was a small Pashtun princely state during the British raj, yet yielded the "Napoleon of the Pathans" Umra Khan.
The Muslim khanate was a minor 'Frontier State' in the colonial Northwest Frontier Province, founded circa 1830. Its capital was a town called Barwa (which has various namesakes in British India).
- c.1830 – 1879 Mohammad Aman Khan
- 1879–1881 Mohammad Zaman Khan (d. 1881), son of the above predecessor
- 1881–1903 (Mohammad) `Um(a)ra Khan (b. c.1860 – d. 1903), murdering brother of the above predecessor; chiefly responsible for the Chitral Expedition of 1895
- 1903–1915 Saiyid Ahmad Khan
- 1915 – 19.. `Abd al-Matin Khan
- Jandala state, a fellow Pashtun Frontier state