Suwon Sports Complex
|Full name||Suwon Sports Complex Main Stadium|
|Location||775, Jowon-dong, Jangan-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|Coordinates||37°17′52″N 127°00′41″E / 37.29778°N 127.01139°E|
|Owner||City of Suwon|
|Operator||Suwon City Facilities Management Corporation|
Suwon Samsung Bluewings (1996–2001)
Suwon FC (2003–present)
Suwon FMC (2009–present)
Suwon Sports Complex (Korean: 수원종합운동장) is a group of sports facilities in Suwon, South Korea. The complex consists of the Suwon Stadium (main facility), Suwon Baseball Stadium, Suwon Gymnasium and so on.
It is multi-purpose stadium and currently used mostly for football matches, built in 1971, has a capacity of 11,808 seats and was home of South Korean premier football club Suwon Samsung Bluewings until 2002 when the new stadium was built.
Suwon Baseball Stadium
- For details, see Suwon kt wiz Park.
- For details, see Suwon Gymnasium.
- "제 7탄 수원종합운동장 1". K-League. Retrieved 2010-09-30.
- "제7탄 수원종합운동장 2". K-League. Retrieved 2010-09-30.
- "Official Report: Organization and Planning Volume 1: Games of the XXIVth Olympiad Seoul 1988" (PDF). Seoul Olympic Organizing Committee. Retrieved 2010-09-30.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Suwon Sports Complex.|