|Location||Wishaw, Warwickshire, England|
|Owned by||KSL Capital Partners|
|Tournaments hosted||Quinn Insurance British Masters|
|Course record||63, Martin Erlandsson|
|PGA National Course|
|Designed by||Dave Thomas|
|The Belfry Hotel and Resort|
Sutton Coldfield, England
|Owner||KSL Capital Partners|
|Number of restaurants||4|
The resort has three golf courses. The Brabazon Course is the main tournament course, and the others are the PGA National and The Derby. The headquarters of The Professional Golfers' Association are also located there, along with a 4-star hotel, tennis courts and a leisure spa.
In 2013, The Belfry underwent a comprehensive £26 million renovation of all bedrooms, meeting rooms, public spaces and other amenities. There was also a general uplift on the whole grounds appearance, including a new lobby entrance. The hotel remained open during the renovations and they were successfully completed. Further work has since been undertaken to improve other areas of the resort, including the spa. Sam's Bar, named after Scottish golfer and 2002 Ryder Cup Captain Sam Torrance, was also refurbished and renamed to Sam's Club House.
- England's Leading Golf Resort 2015
- England's Leading Golf Resort 2011
- England's Leading Golf Resort 2004
|1989|| Europe |
Tie; Europe retains Cup
|2008||Quinn Insurance British Masters||Gonzalo Fernández-Castaño|
|2007||Quinn Direct British Masters||Lee Westwood|
|2006||Quinn Direct British Masters||Johan Edfors|
|2003||Benson & Hedges International Open||Paul Casey|
|2002||Benson & Hedges International Open||Ángel Cabrera|
|2001||Benson & Hedges International Open||Henrik Stenson|
|2000||Benson & Hedges International Open||José María Olazábal|
|1992||Murphy's English Open||Vicente Fernández|
|1991||NM English Open||David Gilford|
|1990||NM English Open||Mark James|
|1989||NM English Open||Mark James|
- "The Belfry Hotel & Resort". World Travel Awards. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "England's Leading Golf Resort 2015". World Travel Awards. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "England's Leading Golf Resort 2011". World Travel Awards. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "England's Leading Golf Resort 2004". World Travel Awards. Retrieved 3 August 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Belfry.|
- Map sources for The Belfry