National Football Association of Brunei Darussalam
|President||HRH Prince Sufri Bolkiah|
The National Football Association of Brunei Darussalam (Malay: Persatuan Bolasepak Kebangsaan Negara Brunei Darussalam) is the governing body of football in Brunei, controlling the Brunei Darussalam national team. It is the successor organisation of the Football Association of Brunei Darussalam (FABD) that was banned by FIFA and AFC in 2008 for government interference.
- "OK for Sabah Sarawak". The Straits Times. 13 August 1969.
- "Fifa: Brunei can play football in 2012". Brunei Times. 3 April 2010. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- "AFC in last-ditch attempt to save Brunei football". Brunei Times. 28 March 2010. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- "Saga of Brunei's football association". Brunei Times. 1 February 2010. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- "The Executive Committee lifts the suspensions on Bosnia-Herzegovina and Brunei Darussalam". FIFA. 30 May 2011. Archived from the original on 2011-10-25. Retrieved 1 October 2011.