National Register of Historic Places listings in St. Francois County, Missouri
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in St. Francois County, Missouri.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in St. Francois County, Missouri, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together on a Google map.
There are 10 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Bonne Terre Depot||Upload image||
| Oak St.
37°55′07″N 90°32′56″W / 37.918611°N 90.548889°W
|2||Bonne Terre Mine||Upload image||
| MO 47
37°55′22″N 90°33′08″W / 37.922778°N 90.552222°W
|3||Courthouse Square Historic District||
| Roughly bounded by W. Spring St., N. Washington St., W. Harrison St., and A St.
37°46′51″N 90°25′20″W / 37.780833°N 90.422222°W
|4||East Columbia Historic District||Upload image||
| Southern side of East Columbia: 14-122 E. Columbia, northern side; 101-103 and 117-119 E. Columbia; also 202 E. Columbia St.
37°46′49″N 90°25′11″W / 37.780278°N 90.419722°W
|Farmington||202 E. Columbia represents a boundary increase of May 30, 2007|
|5||Eugene Field School||Upload image||
| 403 Glendale St.
37°51′18″N 90°31′09″W / 37.855°N 90.519167°W
|6||Farmington State Hospital No. 4 Cemetery||Upload image||
| ¼ mile south of Doubet Rd. on east side of Pullan Rd.
37°45′40″N 90°26′28″W / 37.761111°N 90.441111°W
|7||James Robinson McCormick House||Upload image||
| 324 W. Columbia St.
37°46′50″N 90°25′33″W / 37.780556°N 90.425833°W
|8||Presbyterian Orphanage of Missouri||Upload image||
| 412 W. Liberty St.
37°47′00″N 90°25′39″W / 37.783333°N 90.4275°W
|9||St. Francois County Jail and Sheriff's Residence||
| 11 N. Franklin St.
37°46′52″N 90°25′23″W / 37.781111°N 90.423056°W
|10||St. Joe Lead Company Administration Building||Upload image||
| Elm St.
37°55′16″N 90°32′59″W / 37.921111°N 90.549722°W
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Missouri
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Missouri
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in St. Francois County, Missouri.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on December 16, 2016.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.