National Register of Historic Places listings in Umatilla County, Oregon
This list presents the full set of buildings, structures, objects, sites, or districts designated on the National Register of Historic Places in Umatilla County, Oregon, and offers brief descriptive information about each of them. The National Register recognizes places of national, state, or local historic significance across the United States. Out of over 90,000 National Register sites nationwide, Oregon is home to over 2,000, and 42 of those are found in Umatilla County.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Oregon
- Listings in neighboring counties: Benton, Columbia, Grant, Morrow, Union, Walla Walla, Wallowa
- Historic preservation
- History of Oregon
- Lists of Oregon-related topics
- Andrus, Patrick W.; Shrimpton, Rebecca H.; et al. (2002), How to Apply the National Register Criteria for Evaluation, National Register Bulletin (15), National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior, OCLC 39493977, archived from the original on April 6, 2014, retrieved June 20, 2014.
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places Program: Research, archived from the original on February 1, 2015, retrieved January 28, 2015.
- Oregon Parks and Recreation Department, Oregon Historic Sites Database, retrieved August 6, 2015. Note that a simple count of National Register records in this database returns a slightly higher total than actual listings, due to duplicate records. A close reading of detailed query results is necessary to arrive at the precise count.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on December 2, 2016.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Donovan, Sally; Kadas, Marianne (December 15, 1996), National Register of Historic Places Registration Form: Echo Methodist Episcopal Church (PDF), retrieved December 2, 2014.
- Federal and state laws and practices restrict general public access to information regarding the specific location of sensitive archeological sites in many instances. The main reasons for such restrictions include the potential for looting, vandalism, or trampling. See: Knoerl, John; Miller, Diane; Shrimpton, Rebecca H. (1990), Guidelines for Restricting Information about Historic and Prehistoric Resources, National Register Bulletin (29), National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior, OCLC 20706997.
- Schalk, Randall (January 4, 1980), National Register of Historic Places Inventory — Nomination Form for Federal Properties: Old Umatilla.
- Oregon Parks and Recreation Department, National Register Program
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places site
- Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Umatilla County, Oregon at Wikimedia Commons