|City||Grand Rapids, Michigan|
|Slogan||Your NPR News Station|
(also on HD Radio)
|First air date||December 7, 1961|
|Format||Public radio: News/Talk|
|HAAT||221 meters (725 ft)|
|Transmitter coordinates||42°39′18″N 85°31′38″W / 42.65500°N 85.52722°W|
|Callsign meaning||Frederick J. Vogt, Grand Rapids (Vogt lead drive to launch station)|
National Public Radio
Public Radio International
American Public Media
BBC World Service
|Owner||University of Michigan|
WVGR (104.1 FM) is a non-commercial radio station in Grand Rapids, Michigan licensed to the University of Michigan. The station is known as Michigan Radio: Your NPR News Station, and currently airs news and talk programming.
WVGR broadcasts in the HD Radio (hybrid) format.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on January 6, 2015. Retrieved January 19, 2015.
- http://hdradio.com/station_guides/widget.php?id=66 HD Radio Guide for Grand Rapids
- Official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WVGR
- Radio-Locator information on WVGR
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WVGR
- List of "grandfathered superpower" stations